I am Vibhu Agarwal.
Currently an undergraduate at JIIT, Noida.
I usually like to work behind the
scenes websites and applications.
Love to explore
birds and rainbow services in cloud s.
Always up for a conversation about new technologies and exciting projies.
Keep scrolling, we might end up having a mutual interest :)
1. Designed database model and created APIs for a Movie- Asset storage and management system (MERN stack)
2. Managed dynamic user-data, created SDL for APIs and wrote queries (MongoDB FTS and Aggregation Framework)
3. Created Data Analytics software to derive insights from the data of movies (inspired from Kibana and MongoDB charts)
4. Developed Single-Sign-On (SSO) to authenticate different services offered by Viga Studios (Django)
5. Created Spiders for crawling websites to scrape data (Scrapy Framework)
6. Creating CI/CD Pipelines and containerizing softwares using Docker
1. Developed Back-end for
GoldGali, an e-commerce website
2. Integrated Payment Gateway through Razorpay and Developed APIs to interact with the local Database
3. Adopted TDD, worked on REST framework - Restructured APIs and managed Databases (Postgresql, MySQL, Sqlite) and migrations
4. Worked with GCP and AWS for compute and storage options
1. Wrote 10 articles
explaining about DataClasses (Python3.7),
API Development, Web Scraping and Flask Framework
2. Improved many existing articles by adding Python3 codes or debugging them
1. Studied several Machine Learning Algorithms and their implementations through minor projects on relatively small datasets
2. As a team, I worked on Stock-Market-Predictor project which used ARIMA model, RNNs and LSTMs on Stock Market Dataset and made different models to identify the trends and time-series forecasting
3. Got the title of 'Challenge Acceptor' among 17 interns
View Completion Letter
An app which keeps you updated about the latest headlines.
✔ Interactive Voice First App or an "Alexa Skill".
✔ Provides dynamic content (latest news).
✔ News Headlines are categorical, based on data from user-interaction.
✔ Scrapes the websites for News Headlines.
✔ Alexa triggered AWS-Lambda Back-end.
Website for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOSPI)
Developed at Grand Finale of Smart India Hackathon 2019
✔ A Django powered Website
✔ Generate Template Sheets for each hierarchy at Ministry
✔ Automate the task of reading raw data from excel sheets.
✔ Make calculations of GVA and other parameters.
✔ Report statements and view insights through Charts and Graphs.
A python based Desktop App to manage Attendance in an Institute
✔ Real Time Face Detection and Recognition
✔ Separate Dedicated Panels for Manager and Students.
✔ Add new Batches and Students in Manager Panel
✔ Capture Images for Training Data
✔ Automated Attendance Register maintainance in Excel Sheets
A python script to post on Facebook
✔ Speech to Text using wit.ai API
✔ Browser Automation using selenium module
Highly modified version of ordinary tic-tac-toe game
A Desktop App made in Java
✔ 9 individual mini boards contained within 1 main board
✔ Constrained moves within the main board
✔ Advantages and Penalties
✔ Overall lesser tied results
1. Completed over 70 labs and 5 quests on the platform.
2. Co-hosted Cloud Study Jams to help students get hands-on training on Google Cloud Platform.
3. Delivered a talk on GCP Essentials at Google Cloud Program held at JIIT, Noida, attended by over 300 students across Delhi-NCR region.
View Public Profile
1. Taught and mentored students in front-end (HTML, CSS, JS) and Back-end (PHP) Development workshops (September-October, 2018)
2. Organized Dev Fest 2k18 - Tech. Talks and Hackathon (November 17-18, 2018)
3. Organized PWA and Flutter Workshops (January-March, 2019)
4. Organized Website Designing Competition (April 21, 2019)
5. Cloud Study Jam Facilitator (July - Present)